CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, March 8, 2008

hw4

This week when i was painting, I got very lightheaded and got headaches from painting in the sun. I overcame this problem by just basically slowing down, drinking water and just chill for a minute, but as soon as I felt better I was back out there helping my partners Lena and Sky. I am very proud of the cuts I made in our lumber. I feel like I measured good and I am proud of that because of how much effort I put into cutting the pieces, and how the final cuts looked at the end. The next step to completing this project is basically putting the whole thing together. The way we are going to get there is by paining our second coats of yellow on our ply wood, and learning some more math that might have to go along with putting it together, and finally start constructing it.

0 comments: