CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, March 5, 2008

hw3

On the first couple of days I really likes how we actually got to learn math to refresh my brain [it was boring], because I really did forget a lot. Although, today was by far the most fun day of intersession, we got to work with professionals and learn a lot about cutting wood and how to measure it the right way. I also learned a lot of little tips that help me out in the future, like how to draw the line all the way around the wood, and how to mark the piece of wood that is to be used after being cut with an "X". Our group did make a mistake today, and made a cur wrong which was really just a good learning experience that I am sure won't happen again. What happened was that the wood was supposed to be cut like a trapezoid, but one of the sides was just the same as the other, which isn't supposed to be like that. Will Spencer on the other hand was super super helpful today. He came in and taught us some safety features while using a mitre saw, and he also just was super friendly and a real friend to me today also. On the first day of intersession Larry Rosenstock taught us a bunch of good lessons that will help us out later on in the future.

0 comments: